Garlic Prawn Pizza
Makes 1 Large Pizza or 2 small or medium pizzas
Write a review
- 15 - 20 Raw Prawns Peeled
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Tomato Pizza Sauce
- Sliced Onion, Capsicum and Mushroom (optional)
- 3 Cloves of Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Roasted Garlic Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon of Mixed Herbs
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- For the marinade,combine olive oil,herbs,chilli and garlics in a large bowl.
- Place prawns in the marinade,keep in the fridge for over night.
- Spread tomato sauce on pizza base.
- Place prawns and vegetables.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Cook pizza in the woodfired pizza oven.
Fraser Coast Wood Fired Ovens https://frasercoastwoodfiredovens.com.au/