Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
Write a review
- 1 Whole of Chicken Breast
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Corn Flour
- 6 tbsp of Soy sauce (Recommend Kikkoman Brand)
- 6 tbsp of Mirin
- 6 tbsp of sugar
- Japanese Mayonnaise
- Nori Seaweed
- Sliced Onion and Mushroom
- Combine the soy sauce,mirin and sugar.
- Cut the chicken into 2cm cubes and toss in the corn flour.
- Heat the oil in frying pan over medium heat,add the chicken and cook for 2~3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Turn the heat off (it’ll stop burning teriyaki sauce)and add the soy sauce mix into the pan.
- Turn the heat on,turning chicken constantly until well coated with slightly thickened sauce.
- Keep chicken and sauce in the fridge till cool down.
- Place chicken and sauce on pizza base.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese,onion and mushroom.
- Cook pizza in the woodfired pizza oven.
- Drizzle Japanese mayonnaise and sprinkle strips of nori seaweed
- (You ‘ll find Mirin, Japanese Mayonnaise and Nori at a Supermarket in the Asian food Section)
Fraser Coast Wood Fired Ovens https://frasercoastwoodfiredovens.com.au/