Write a review
- Ingredients - Make thin 4 large pizza base
- 1 Package(about 7g)Dry Yeast
- 1 cup(250ml)Warm Water
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 & Half cups of Baker’s Flour
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the Dry yeast in the warm water. Leave for 10 min.
- Add the oil, sugar, salt and 2 cups of flour. Gradually mix the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
- Stir in remaining flour to form a soft dough.Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.(approx 5~8 min.)
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover. Let dough rest for 1 hour.
- On a Well-floured surface,roll the dough with rolling pin. (if its not well-floured, pizza base will stick on the pizza oven)
Fraser Coast Wood Fired Ovens https://frasercoastwoodfiredovens.com.au/